Legal Question in Immigration Law in New York

Can someone please advise me the process to withdraw H1B petition...

The current status on this H1 petition is in RFE status(RFE response due end of this month)

I am currently on H4 and my future employer filed H4 to H1 Transfer last April...I am no longer interested so want to withdraw the H1B peitition thru employer..

any advise would be much appreciated...

Asked on 9/02/13, 7:35 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your petitioner or the representing Attorney can do the same.

Read more
9/03/13, 5:45 am
Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Only the employer-petitioner can withdraw the I-129 petition, not the beneficiary (yourself). They just need to send a letter to USCIS.

Read more
9/03/13, 5:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now