Legal Question in Real Estate Law in New York

how do i process a quit claim for myself for condo in the USVI

Asked on 8/01/13, 8:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Walter LeVine Walter D. LeVine, Esq.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Contact the appropriate office where property is physically located:

St. Croix District

Althea Pedro

Recorder of Deeds

Phone (340) 773-6449

Fax (340) 773-0330


St. Thomas-St. John District

Erica Dover

Recorder of Deeds

Phone (340) 774-9906

Fax (340) 774-2234

Read more
8/01/13, 12:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in New York

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88333 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Real Estate and Real Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now