Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

Hi, I was just pulled over today by a NYS trooper... he stated that he was "following me on the thruway for 3mi and I was going 85 in a 65"... it was very early in the AM, I'm pretty much the only one on the road and know I was not speeding. I responded by telling the trooper "I understand what you say you're pulling me over for, but I respectfully have to disagree with you and tell you I absolutely was not speeding", he proceeded to take me license and registration to his car and minutes late hands me a ticket for 1110a violation telling me he "let me off with a lesser charge" .. now, I know that this is true, however if I know I wasn't speeding I shouldn't have gotten anything and I feel as though he just gave me a ticket to give me a ticket... at any rate, the real problem lies with the fact that I just upgraded from an 05' hyundai to an 11' and am waiting for my new registration in the mail (says 30days or so) but when getting pulled over I completely forgot about it when he asked for my license & registration that I handed him my registration for my 05' in which he put all the info on the ticket... what happens?

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

PLEASE CONTACT MY OFFICE @ 7188340087 AND I WILL DISCUSS ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR PROBLEM AND THE POSSIBLE OUTCOMES.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York