New York  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/26/13, 10:32 pm

Received an 1180D, speed in zone, arrest type 2 going s/b on the FDR. I have a PA license. What do you suggest?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search