Legal Question in Traffic Law in New York

Speeding Ticket Jefferson Road

I got a ticket of 72 in a 45 in Jefferson road in Henrietta. It's my first ticket and I've only been driving for under a year here. It was late and I wanted to just get home. The limit was not posted anywhere near where I got pulled over. What is your suggestions for getting this reduced to something lower? Possibly with defensive driving school and divergence?

Robert Evans Robert S. Evans esq.

Re: Speeding Ticket Jefferson Road

If you have a probationary license ,you may face real trouble. If you have a regular license there are plea bargain possibilities. You may contact my office @7188340087 for a free phone consultation.

Graig Zappia Tully Rinckey PLLC

Re: Speeding Ticket Jefferson Road

Pleading not guilty and requesting a hearing is always recommended. The driver can benefit by having a hearing. More often, however, the ticket can be resolved through the mail.

Hiring an experienced traffic attorney in the area that understands the NYS V&T and how to negotiate with the local attorneys is vital to not only trying to win, but to keep your insurance premiums lower for years to come. Paying a little today may save you two or three times in the future.

Our firm handles these types of issues and would be happy to help. I would need to review the ticket and see what can be done. Please contact my firm and I would be happy to assist.

More Traffic Law questions and answers in New York