North Carolina  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/13/13, 6:32 pm

My husband has a service dog, registered with the federal govt, for his PTSD due to his service in Vietnam. On 9/11 he was told that he would have to leave a fast food bldg. and receive his food and eat outside. We are looking for an attorney.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/16/13, 5:28 pm by Kenneth Love

Contact the North Carolina Advocates for Justice that can give you a referral.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ken Love Law 3410 Healy Drive Winston Salem, NC 27103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search