North Carolina  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/15/08, 7:14 pm

Felony Poss.of cocaine......

Who do I need to speak with to have this charge reduced to a misdemeanor? I was also charged with possession of a smoking device.

and, by the way, isn't it illegal to place someone under arrest without reading them their rights?

1 Answer

Answered on: 11/16/08, 5:21 pm by Victorianne Maxwell

Re: Felony Poss.of cocaine......

You will need to consult an attorney they will be able to try and get you a reduced charge with the DA.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Maxwell Law Firm, PLLC 1200 East Morehead Street, Ste 140 Charlotte, NC 28204

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search