North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/25/13, 8:28 am

If two parents have a custody agreement through a mediator signed by a judge in NC can one of those parents then move 6 hours away into another state without the other parents permission?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search