North Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/17/13, 8:53 am

Exploring my options for being a civil case against the local newspaper for printing an erroneous arrest report that resulted in my losing a job promotion within the public school system.

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/17/13, 8:55 am by Kenneth Love

Hire an attorney that is experienced in defamation suits. These are difficult to win as you have to show that the newspaper knew or should have known that the arrest report they got or printed was false.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Ken Love Law 3410 Healy Drive Winston Salem, NC 27103

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search