North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Daughter (13 years old)was in a Polaris accident her friend was driving she was knocked out had a broken growth plate in her wrist, severe concusion and a muscle contusion I have medicade for the bills but she is still going to a neurologist and they want her to see a therapist I am missing work and she is getting behind in school and pulling away from friends everyone is saying I should get a lawyer and I don't know what to do...please help me to decide thanks

Answered on: 10/05/13, 2:18 pm by John Kirby

In view of those injuries, the need for further treatment, and ultimately having to deal with Medicaid, you probably do need a lawyer here. It is important to get a solid handle on the injuries, as well as the insurance coverage available, and then to handle the Medicaid liens. It's difficult to do these without an experienced lawyer. Feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss your options. 919-861-9050

Law Offices of John M. Kirby 2501 Blue Ridge Road, Suite 250 Raleigh, NC 27607-6479