North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/19/13, 7:22 am

I was recently involved in an automobile accident in which I was cited for "failure to yield." The other party involved was driving a motorcycle and was injured. I had come to a stop sign looked and didn't see anything, so I pulled out and was turning left when I was struck. I did not even know it was a motorcycle until after I had got out of my car. My question insurance covers his property damage, however, there is a $50,000 limit on his medical expenses. I don't know his condition other than he had multiple fractures. Should I seek a lawyer?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search