North Carolina  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/25/13, 3:19 pm

In the state of North Carolina, if an apartment building undergoes foreclosure, who is responsible for returning the deposit to the tenant when he/she moves out: the new landlord or the old one? Also, if it is the new landlord, is he/she responsible even if the bank did not transfer the deposit money to him/her?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search