North Carolina  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 12:06 pm

i got a speeding ticket in polk county, north carolina. The ticket says I must appear in court monday 7/15. Do I have any other options. Also, my drivers license had expired. It was just a matter of filling out a form to get my new license. I have no other tickets.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search