Legal Question in Workers Comp in North Carolina

Three years ago, I worked at JC PENNEY as a sales person. One day in the back while trying to get something from a shelf, a mannequin piece fell ten feet from a higher part of the stand to hit me straight in the middle of the head, which caused a lot of bleeding.

At the time because I worked there, I chose not to do anything to avoid it being weird. I was even contacted at a time by a random lawyer to do something, but I passed. But over time I started to develop a few migraines. Was that something I should have pursued? I have no proof on the matter now, but I did file paper work with them based on the accident.

Any advice would be great.

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

You need to speak to an attorney NOW...as you read this...stop reading and call and attorney NOW. All claims can be barred by what is called a statute of limitations, after a certain time period has passed, you can no longer sue. You may have passed or will be close to passing this deadline now. Call an attorney NOW, or your company will be protected from every paying you for your damages.

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms