Legal Question in Immigration Law in Ohio

What is the status of c1 d visa immigrants illegally staying in USA will they get legal

Asked on 8/03/13, 9:48 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Transit/crewmen visa overstays are barred from adjusting status. Even immigration reform might not be able to help your situation.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/13, 11:36 am
Philip Eichorn Philip Eichorn Co., LPA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Prior counsel's statement is partially accurate. Crewman can adjust status if they're eligible for 245(i). If you are a crewman or are seeking to marry a crewman, seek independent evaluation of your case with a skilled immigration lawyer to ensure the best possible strategy is employed for your family.

Read more
Answered on 8/06/13, 6:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now