Ohio  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/10/08, 5:05 pm

military discharges

I have an honorable then i got an oth which one is good

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/10/08, 5:10 pm by Philip Simmons

Re: military discharges

They are both "good"

You can use your honorable to apply for certain GI benefits. That said, your OTH will be on your record for the rest of your life

Good luck

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Philip Simmons 14525 SW Millikan #38809 Beaverton, OR 97005

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search