Ohio  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/28/11, 7:36 pm

I was in a car accident about a week ago. Was driving north on a state route, went to turn left onto my road, when the driver behind me decided to pass me on the left. I used my turn signal. She was cited as being at fault for accident. When I got a copy of the crash report, I see that the officer put in it that I made an improper turn. He never mentioned anything about it to me at the scene. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but this is creating quite a ruckus trying to get this claim settled with the insurance companies. What should I do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/09/11, 5:55 pm by Timothy Hess

Contact a lawyer.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

T. Hess & Associates, LLC 1370 Ontario Street, Suite 1520 Cleveland, OH 44113

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search