Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Oregon

I have had a 14000 Sq. Ft. building leased to a company for the past fifteen years. My Question is. They have moved and the lease has ended but in the lease it stated that they will leave my building in good condition except for normal wear. Half the over head lights are burnt out or gone and i have told them that they need to be fixed so all work. They say it is normal wear and they refuse. Am i right or are they

Daniel Meek Daniel W. Meek

What is a head light? Assuming they are some sort of light bulb, did you replace them regularly during the 14 years? Or was it up to the lessee to replace them as they burned out. If it was up to the lessee, then very likely the lessee is right: The burning out of light bulbs is normal wear. If you recently replaced them, and they stole good bulbs, then you are right.

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Oregon