Pennsylvania  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/11, 9:35 am

In may my brother was arrested for possesion of a firearm.He was in a car in the backseat where the gun was by his feet the driver or passenger was not arrested.When he was took into custody he was not questioned.What can we do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/20/11, 9:54 am by Cary Hall

The first thing you do is hire a good criminal defense attorney ASAP. There are obviously a lot more details to your brother's case, and they matter -- cases are won and lost on the details! That's really the single, best piece of advice you're going to get here.

If you'd like to discuss the details of your brother's case offsite, feel free to contact me. Best of luck to him.

Cary B. Hall, Esquire

Law Offices of Cary B. Hall, L.L.C.

121 East Chestnut Street, Suite 205

Souderton, PA 18964

T: (267) 663-9995

F: (215) 525-4364

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Cary B. Hall, L.L.C. 25 West Airy Street, Suite 300 Norristown, PA 19401

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search