Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Pennsylvania

Is it legal for a person, 17 years of age, to perform in a bar as long as one of their parents are present?

Asked on 5/24/11, 2:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Roger Traversa Arjont Group (Law Office of Roger Traversa)
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. The law is more concerned with the hours and environment in which a minor is employed. For example a very late performance or performance in an adult entertainment establishment could be prohibited. But in many cases it is perfectly alright for a parent to accompany a minor into a bar.


Read more
Answered on 5/26/11, 4:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now