Pennsylvania  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/11, 11:14 am

I purchased a used car from a dealer and couple days later the air compressor went and they refuse to fix it is there any law to make them fix it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search