Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/30/06, 9:22 am

harrassing collection agency

I am unable to pay a collection agency on a debt that has already been charged off by the original company. They are now calling my neighbors and I told them not to. Also they are saying they are going to attach my wages. What are my options?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search