Pennsylvania  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/10/07, 10:00 am

Partial Payment of Debt

If someone owes me $300 and I allow them to pay me $200 and agree to cancel the $100 debt. Later i decide that i want the $100. Can i take them to court to collect it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search