Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I am being charged with three felonys. Was working at a private veterans club . They are saying the amount I had taken was, 20,000.00.. They waived the preliminary hearing, and now we r going to actual court. My public attorney says they don't want jail time n they want to try and turn the felony s into misdemeanors... A week ago my father called the private club and offer to pay them the 20,000.00 CASH IF they would drop my charges, and my father is not letting me go unpunished, he is having me do VOLUNTEER WORK AT THE V A HOSPITAL... MY QUESTION IS , IS IT TO LATE FOR THEM TO DROP THE CHARGES NOW??? Is it even possible ?? The club president my father spoke with was all for it BC they only want their money.. But nobody has called my father back. Please let me know, I'm not sleeping , can't eat .. I'm in a bad depression.. As I deserve to be for doing what I did. Just let me know please if its to late , n they can't drop the charges. Thank you so very much, CC

SAUL SEGAN SAUL H SEGAN ATTY AT LAW

I would be happy to talk to you AND your father at no charge.

Please feel free to call my cell a

T 215-370-2608.

My web site is

Www.saulhsegan.com

;(You are in my prayers also. )

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania