Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

I have a hearing in 6 days but I just got home from rehab yesterday and just got my papers. Now I don't have time to get public defender or anything. Is it possible to get it continued in such a short amount of time or do I have to go without any representation?

Asked on 9/25/13, 8:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Berman Law Offices of Michael A. Berman
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you go to Court and explain this to the Judge, I have no doubt they will give you time to get the representation you want. But I would at least get to the public defender office prior to the hearing date and fill out the initial shows good faith

Read more
Answered on 9/28/13, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now