Legal Question in Criminal Law in Pennsylvania

My son was named in a robbery case but no one has been arrested or can be identified and a dectective is asking him to come in and give a statement on hearsay.what are his rights is this a set up?

Asked on 5/20/13, 1:21 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Don't even THINK about going without a lawyer b

215-370-2608 cc all me

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 1:44 pm
Charles A. Pascal, Jr. Law Office of Charles A. Pascal, Jr.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Under NO circumstances should he talk to the police. He should immediately hire an attorney who is experienced at criminal defense and follow his/her advice. Remember--silence is golden, handcuffs are silver. He has a right to remain silent, so he should. If you wish to speak about this further, feel free to email me or call 724-954-3770.

Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 1:44 pm
John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Never talk to the police ever!


Read more
Answered on 5/20/13, 2:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now