Pennsylvania  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/23/13, 8:16 pm

I am poa for my mother who was just dianosed with brain cancer. She only has a little time left can I gift money out before she passes?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search