Pennsylvania  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/03/11, 10:03 pm

In May of 2009 i broke my ankle and needed surgery on it. Its been almost 2 years and my foot has not yet recovered. about a week ago my foot gave up on me and i had to be rushed to the hospital because i couldnt walk on it, as im waiting for my results the doctor comes in and tells me i have a foot spain but that i should see my orthapedic because there was a peice of bone that shouldnt be there. I followed up with my orthipedic and he never mentioned anything but when he asked me if i had any questions i asked about the bone and he said that it was a bone spur that my foot would be okay. My foot has not yet gotten better. Its still swollen and i can hardly walk can i pregress with a sue ?

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/04/11, 3:39 pm by Glenn Brown

First find out what's wrong with your foot. Get a second and third opinion? Don't wait long and ask the new doctors why your foot hasn't healed.

Contact me and let me know what they think ASAP

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Real World Law, P.C. 6774 Market St Upper Darby, PA 19082

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search