Pennsylvania  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/07/13, 6:10 pm

If you parent has a seven figure settlement and they pass away,do the children inherent that money?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/07/13, 7:10 pm by Richard Senker

It will depend on whether there is a will. If there is no will, the kids will get some money, depending on whether there is a spouse or other relatives. If there is a will, the will will control who gets what.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Senker Law Office 1000 Germantown Pike, B-3 Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search