Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/17/13, 9:14 am

I received a check written out "to the estate of (my mother's name) c/0 of me. She has no assets, no will, no estate. How can I cash the check? Must I get a short certificate?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search