Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/09/13, 6:03 pm

My friends mother just passed away,he has lived with his momsince'1974 full time.he had cared for her right up till she passed away.Will states house has to be sold & split 3 ways,,is the any recourse he can take to stay in house,due to hardship??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search