Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Philippines

i have a son , 3 yrs old.. his father was at abu dbhi and were not yet married and itz been a 5 months he never give suuport for our child... and this day he send me a msg that he have aleardy a new girlfrend at abu dhbi..and he told me also if i dnt beliv him dat he have a new one their he will send their picture together her gf to me.. do i have any rigtht?

Asked on 3/19/13, 9:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Only the child has the right to support. Sue him for violation of RA 9262 so that when he comes here he has a criminal case.

Read more
Answered on 3/24/13, 5:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Adam LambertThe Law Office of Adam S. LambertNew Orleans, LA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now