South Carolina  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/28/13, 10:30 am

What can they do if you default on a loan and you no longer have the collateral

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/28/13, 5:48 pm by John Jackson

Take the collateral from the person you gave it to and sue you for money damages.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C. P.O. Box 795 Folly Beach, SC 29401

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search