Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in South Carolina

I rented my home to a group of friends with a written rental agreement. They have made damages in the home and I have requested for the them to make or pay for the necessary repairs, but they have failed to do so. What can I do to be reimbursed if I cannot afford an attorney?

Asked on 8/30/10, 7:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Sue them in Small Claims court. Go to to find the Small Claims Courts in your area and also the forms you need to file the suit.

Read more
Answered on 9/04/10, 8:12 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in South Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now