South Dakota  |  Appeals and Writs

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/27/13, 7:44 am

My ex boyfriend will not respond back to me and I am trying to settle this without any legal help. I had an abortion back in December and a miscarriage in July and he will not pay his half to me for the medical bills that I paid in full. Two days ago he told me to stop contacting him and that the relationship was over and to send copies of the documents and that is the only way he will pay half. I want him to come to the town I live to review the documents and for us to look at them together and shred them without having to involve any legal help. It is not his money I am after--it is the meaning that I want him to get involved with being a father to the two children we had. He is not answering any of my calls or text messages and I am to the point where I do not know what to do. I do not want to sue him but it looks like I almost have no other option. Help!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search