Legal Question in Criminal Law in Tennessee

I am 21 and this girl I am talking to is 17 I live in MS and she lives in TN is it legal for us to have sex and also is it illegal to send her pictures of my body parts

Under Tennessee law, if you are not more than four years older than her and she freely consents, yes you can legally engage in sexual relations. I do not know the answer under Mississippi law.

As for sending pictures of "body parts," (and I am going to assume you mean pictures of "areas normally covered by a swim suit") other than that being a really stupid idea, the answer is "NO" under Tennessee law. Worst, since the transmission would probably be across a state line and therefore involve "interstate communications" you run the risk of serious federal charges.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Tennessee