Tennessee  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/13/13, 3:33 pm

My boyfriend was found guilty by jury trial for (6) counts of aggravated sexual assault he is set for sentencing on November 22 2013 he only been in trouble for driving without a license in 2009 (2) times but no felonies is he able to get house arrest or probation or anything to lessen his sentence and what is the absolute minimum time may he serve as this result is there anything at all we can do at this point I need to know so he can know exactly what to discuss with a lawyer I know they are class B felonies thank you very very much

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search