Tennessee  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/13, 7:51 am

I have a family member that was pulled over and had possession of an OZ of pot. The cops let them go and now 3 months later it says on her record that she is charged with possession and intent to resell. She has never received a court date. What should her recourse be?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search