Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Tennessee

how do contest a will where the distribution was unjust.

Asked on 7/23/13, 7:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Barney Barney Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

There are really only two ways. One is to challenge the Will itself, but this can only be done if you can prove the Will was signed when the person was incompetent, or signed it under duress from another person. The other is if someone like a spouse, who has a statutory right to a certain percentage, gets less than what the statute says they should get.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 9:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Tennessee

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now