Tennessee  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/05/13, 5:00 pm

how long does a boyfriend of 10 years have to live in a house where the girlfriend just died and a child is wanting him out

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search