Tennessee  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/03/12, 6:50 am

My father has named executor of his will and also the will states that I am to receive his property. My siblings have already told me that they plan to contest. Can they do that? in Tennessee

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search