Texas  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/19/13, 3:45 pm

I like to sue a Judge of Galveston county who makes me come every day when I was only accused/bailed and was without an attorney in a State Jail felony case. Even though I had no prior conviction + In spite of several request directly to his coordinator he made sure that I donít get a speedy trial with Jury. His intentional hardships have caused me to pay restitution that I didnít want to pay on the first place.

Please tell me do I have a case?

Is there any lawyer out there who really has courage with good pay plan?

1 Answer

Answered on: 2/26/13, 8:34 pm by EDWARD KAZALEH

It really depends on the situation and you need to talk to a Lawyer in person. Waht to you mean made you come every day and why dont you have a court appointed lawyer?

Typically you can not sue a Judge acting in his official capacity, but there are exceptions that can be brought in Federal Court.

Was the Judge Dupuy?

email me at the office email ejk@kazaleh.com Webpage: www.kazaleh.vpweb.com

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.


Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search