Legal Question in Banking Law in Texas

I'am getting charged on a closed bank account by the bank what can I do?

Asked on 7/19/13, 2:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Greg Wiley Law Office of Greg Wiley PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You either need to pay the amount to close the account or bankrupt out of the debt. Only use the bankruptcy option if you have a vast amount of other debt. Usually a bankruptcy is not worth it for just a bank account.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 6:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Banking Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now