Texas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/21/13, 5:36 am

My boyfriend was sentenced 15 years for 'rape'. The 17 year old girl cried rape when she got a STD.. Her Momma pursued it for months after the fact. Both got tested, she had a STD but he didn't. The state of Texas didn't put him or any if his key witnesses on the stand nor provided physical or EYEWITNESS evidence. Can this be appalled, can we fight with a different judge and jury?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search