Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

My daughter got a minor in consumption ticket in texas. Driver was not drinking (they were stopped because of a license plate light I.e. teenagers in a car), there was no alcohol in vehicle. They were all made to take a breathilyzer test, and it showed some alcohol in system so they were given tickets. Two of the other teenagers involved have already had their tickets dismissed. What should I do?

Asked on 7/12/13, 10:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

How did they get theirs dismissed? Do the same. Or, hire a lawyer to represent her and get her a deferred disposition which will result in a dismissal upon compliance.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/13, 12:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now