Texas  |  Criminal Law

My girlfriend was convicted of a felony for writing bad checks. She was in an abusive relationship at the time, and her partner coerced her to open a checking account and then proceeded to write checks in her name until my girlfriend was arrested and charged. Jail time was suspended as long as she paid her restitution and obeyed her probation stipulations. At a couple of points she ended up breaking her probation, ended up serving state prison time and still had to pay off the remaining restitution after her time was up.

My question is this. This all took place between 1999-2004, in Texas. This felony charge follows her around and it's incredibly difficult for her to find a good job. Is there anyway to go back and reinvestigate the original crime and have it overturned? If not, how can we proceed to get this off her record? Is there anything we can do?