Legal Question in Criminal Law in Texas

can a probation officer tell u u can leave the county u got reisnted in but u dont live there u live in houston how does this work how can they make u live a double life if u have ur family jobs some were else is that possible how can i resovle this matter i think its not fair for her to break up our family

Asked on 2/24/12, 2:21 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cynthia Henley Cynthia Henley, Lawyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you are on probation in a specific county, they can require you to remain in that county. That issue should be addressed to the court by your trial court lawyer.

Read more
2/29/12, 10:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8817 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
David SlaterDavid P. Slater, Esq.Boca Raton, FL
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now