Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/05/07, 4:14 pm

back child support

I live on disability and am paying 75000 thousand dollars on back child support order can I have this STOPED

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search