Legal Question in Family Law in Texas

I am getting a divorce and my ex wife wants to move to another city, I was wondering is there some way to prevent her from moving with the kids to a different city? I live in San Antonio TX and she wants to move to Dallas is there a law to prevent her and the kids from moving?

Asked on 6/08/10, 7:51 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fran Brochstein Attorney & Mediator
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes. You can restrict her to your county.

If you don't have an attorney you definately need one.

I'd check out for an attorney or for an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 6/08/10, 11:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now