Texas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/24/05, 6:47 pm

Right Form?

I need to know if I am filing the correct form. I need to file for a court date for contempt. The form I believe is called Notice of Hearing. Is this the correct form? If this is the correct form is there anything else I need to file for the court date? I have the paperwork I need to file for contempt, so all I need is to make sure this is the form I need to get a court date. The last thing I need to know is how long will it take to get a court date once the form is received.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search